• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bizziowen

bizziowen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:13 AM

:blink: I love to read the questions, and the answers.. unfortunatly I dont know what half of them are talking about... Yes, i have had the internet for over ten years, Quickly learned how to e.mail, great.. play games, oh dear. and loads of other stuff, and still amazed at what can be done on a computer.. Hate to say this, but I am well in my eighties, not that it should make any difference.
How the devil do you put various pictures, funnies, drawings, on your mail, questions, etc. My twelve year old grandson has shown me, unforunatly he is not the most patient person in the world.... if someone could guide me with no words of more than eight sylliables. would be gratefull. beth

#2 Mart

Mart

Minor Deity

• Super moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

I think I'm right in thinking that you're talking about the features used on this message board when posting.

If you look in the top right hand corner of this page, just below your name (when signed in). There is a "Help" button, click on this and click on "Posting".
From here it tells you the various buttons and their functions associated with posting. :)

Or click HERE
Posted Image

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.