• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mr nozzle

mr nozzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:16 PM

Hi, I have just got a webcam with built in mic, and installed it according to the instructions. On starting the software up I get an error message stating - cannot create audio capture fiter. I can record picture but have no sound playing back. I have gone into all sound settings and made the webcam my default sound recorder. I can make the mic work in the sound settings program. I have googled my error message but no help. anyone have any suggestions please? do i need to download a audio capture filter? thanks.

#2 leigh

leigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:33 PM

Hi, I have just got a webcam with built in mic, and installed it according to the instructions. On starting the software up I get an error message stating - cannot create audio capture fiter. I can record picture but have no sound playing back. I have gone into all sound settings and made the webcam my default sound recorder. I can make the mic work in the sound settings program. I have googled my error message but no help. anyone have any suggestions please? do i need to download a audio capture filter? thanks.

dont know much about audio capture filter but done a quick search tho if you write audio capture filter in ur search bar other than google you can find info on it on the msdn site.hope this helps,it might advise you to install it :